Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Planned To Write Something Good Today, But Here's My Dog Instead.

I was off school with what I hope ISN'T the flu or something :/ So I read a bit of the novel for English, did some Bio-go-logically, and slept.
Well, what else does a sick person do?
But now I can't sleep, so I decided to write a really wonderful post full of wonder and smiles and rainbows and happy singing bluebirds.

Then I got distracted and ended up not bothering, so instead, I drew a picture of my dog for you.

...I'm sure it's now very clear why I dropped art in favour of music.

She's Sally, aka Sally Ann, Hungry-Head, Pudding, Good Pud, Miss Dyson (you should see her sniff for crumbs), Hairy Molly (she has a never-ending supply of fur which she constantly loses), Noodle-Pot, Madame Pompadour, Nooblet, Food-Detector, Helicopter-Tail, Hawk Eye, Num-Num Head and Sally Wack.
She'll be 4 in February, and she was the runt of her litter.
Full of rainbows, sunshine, and a desire to eat all the food her stomach can possibly hold. Thanks to our common sense, and the vet's orders, she rarely fulfills this desire.

You'll probably hear a lot about her in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment