Wednesday, April 20, 2011

OH HOLY DAISIES I HAVE 20 FOLLOWERS!

IT HAPPENED! I have 20 followers! HOLY CYCLOPS GRASS SEED SPORTS!
*tears up*
I don't know what to say... I really, really *blows nose*

You'll be amused to know that I almost spelled it 'knose'.

In celebration of this, I present to you a picture of this special tree.
It hasn't always been like that though. It was blown over like that in a storm late last year, and it's just been chillin' at a 45 degree angle to the ground ever since.

I mean, like, who doesn't like chillin' at a 45 degree angle to the floor? It was one of Michael Jackson's favourite pastimes...

Yes, I do plan to post stuff more often. Goodness knows what, but it will be soon. I can't take drawing on the trackpad anymore, and I haven't the funds for a drawing tablet, so there could be some hand-drawn goodness on the way.
...soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment